Tracy's Reviews > In the Still of the Night: The Strange Death of Ronda Reynolds and Her Mother's Unceasing Quest for the Truth

In the Still of the Night by Ann Rule

Nov 20, 10

Read from November 10 to 20, 2010

I've always like Ann Rule's take on criminal cases. This one takes on special significance because it happened in my own backyard. I was first made aware of the case when KOMO 4 News from Seattle did a "Problem Solvers" report on the Lewis County Coroner's office (and the coroner, Terry Wilson). One of the highlighted problems with the LC coroner's office involved the death of a Centralia High School student. That is what prompted me to even watch the report, but then I was fascinated by the Ronda Reynolds case that was such a fiasco.

Bottom line...if you like investigative reporting/true crime stories, you will like this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In the Still of the Night.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tracy And to add a strange "small world" spin...Terry Wilson (outgoing Lewis County Coroner) sat behind me at a Centralia High School girls basketball game tonight!