♡Karlyn P♡'s Reviews > Texas Destiny

Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Texas Destiny.

11/10/2010
15.0% "The witty dialog and the chemistry between these two is already curling my toes (in a good way!) I can already see why this is a fan favorite." 1 comment
11/10/2010
45.0% "Oh wow, this is so well written, I love the honesty of their building relationship. I'm smiling ear to ear !"

Kathy Just got this one downloaded to my Kindle. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it. Some good reviews out there.

Ally72 How is this going, KarLyn? I am anxious to read it on my Kindle too. I have quite a few of Lorraine Heath's books, but haven't read her yet. I hope you are enjoying this one!

♡Karlyn P♡ I'm hoping to start it later today, but it is definitely next up on my reading list. I love this author, so I am really looking forward to it.

Ally72 KarLyn...I think all of my goodreads friends love LH so I am totally bumping this one up on my list. I haven't downloaded it yet, but it is on my list of things to do tonight. Have fun reading it!

♡Karlyn P♡ I ended up loving the book, but the ebook formatting was not good. A lot of words, sentences and paragraphs run together making it difficult to follow. But still a great romance!! I'm glad I read it.

message 6: by Ruth (new) - added it

Ruth I hate it when that happens. It's kinda sloppy, when I'm sure it would take minimal effort to fix.

Kathy I just finished it too. Loved it.