Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions 's Reviews > The Mistletoe Phenomenon

The Mistletoe Phenomenon by Serena Yates

Nov 18, 10

Read on November 18, 2010

What a cute and happy story

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mistletoe Phenomenon.

11/18/2010 "what? he makes a kid cry the first page. I wasn't ready for that"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Serena (new) - added it

Serena Yates Thank you so much for reading The Mistletoe Phenomenon, Bubbles(Dane). I'm really happy you liked it so much.

:-)
Serena

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions it was so cute but not too cute. Perfect amount of cute

message 3: by Serena (new) - added it

Serena Yates Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "it was so cute but not too cute. Perfect amount of cute"

Yeah, I think Magnus and his scientific realism made sure it didn't get 'too cute', LOL. I hope you enjoy the sequel (The Solstice Mistletoe Effect) as well.

:-)
Serena

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I added it to my list... have to buy it my next batch, I love holiday stories

message 5: by Serena (new) - added it

Serena Yates Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "I added it to my list... have to buy it my next batch, I love holiday stories"

This one is about the summer solstice celebration, so if you want to read it 'at the right time', you can wait a bit with buying it. :-)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions The blurb already got me hooked so I want to read it now while the characters are still fresh in my mind and it still has Mistletoe in the title so sounds Holiday enough

message 7: by Serena (new) - added it

Serena Yates Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "The blurb already got me hooked so I want to read it now while the characters are still fresh in my mind and it still has Mistletoe in the title so sounds Holiday enough"

It is holiday, you're tight, just a different one. :-) The third and final volume (The Mistletoe Experiment) will be out in February, for Valentine's. :-)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i saw that too on 02/02/11 I added that to my list too...

message 9: by Serena (new) - added it

Serena Yates Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "i saw that too on 02/02/11 I added that to my list too..."

LOL, you've been busy... Thank you! I really appreciate the support!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I really loved both these guys so i looked at the other books. Say-chan said i have to read The Elevator Mechanic next though

message 11: by Serena (new) - added it

Serena Yates Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "I really loved both these guys so i looked at the other books. Say-chan said i have to read The Elevator Mechanic next though"

Well, I can see why you'd want to see how Lance and Magnus do first... But Say-chan usually gives good advice, too. I hope you like whichever book you read next. :-)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah i am sure I will love them both