Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > Transit

Transit by Raev Gray

First thing you need to know about this book is that it isn't perfect. It's sweet and cute, a little rushed in the end and has a few inconsistencies with just borderline too much sex for me. It's insta-love but it's not the roll your eyes kind because while they are technically strangers, they've both admired each other from afar while working together and, as such, it completely works for this story.

When they go on a business trip and get stuck in Malpensa, the intensity between them felt so real to me and the way it was so easy for them to get together made their interactions extremely hot. On top of that, I found the fact that both of them were, in their own ways, afraid of what was forming between them so endearing and made me fall in love with them quickly. I felt the emotions they felt when everything from their perfect 'vacation' together ended and it broke my heart the way Javier and Andrew reacted. In the end, everything worked out and it just made me smile so stupidly, I just couldn't help it!

Buuuuut what made this book fantastic to me, what made it truly special, is that halfway through reading it, after I paused for a bit, I had this desire, this longing to keep reading. I had the strangest feeling of missing the book. The kind of missing where you haven't seen something for months and months but you long to see it again at the most ridiculous times. That's what it felt like to me, which is strange because I only put it down for a few hours! That feeling made me want to finish the book as soon as I could because I've never felt that way about a book before. I got those little butterflies in my tummy that you get when you have a crush on someone because of it and once I finished Transit, it felt strangely like I was coming home, in a sort of way.

It makes absolutely no sense at all and I'm more confused than anything about it but that right there made this book, imperfections and all, a five star read for me. I have a feeling I'll re-read it again. And quite often ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Transit.

01/22/2012
48.0% "It's so crazy but I started reading this last night and then continued reading when I got up this morning. I paused to do some homework and just now starting again. But what's crazy is that I actually missed this book. I missed these characters. The kind of miss that's months and months apart instead of hours. It's...... Strange. I've never had that feeling before and I'm not exactly sure it makes any sense"
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 Awww. That's really saying something then. Let me know how you like it (even though I think you just did...LOL)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Hahaha. Im so confused cougar! I just tried to tell Dane about it and he says 'I'm confused you wanna have its babies? Use protection' lol

But I really like it. I'm honestly not quite sure why! It's a nice story and I really like the characters. You will like this too though :)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* But most likely will not have the same reaction I just did. It was strange. Weird. A bit creepy. Lol

message 4: by Perpetua (new) - added it

Perpetua Nikyta wrote: "Hahaha. Im so confused cougar! I just tried to tell Dane about it and he says 'I'm confused you wanna have its babies? Use protection' lol"

ROTFLMAO!!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions omg N wants to marry this book

message 6: by Perpetua (new) - added it

Perpetua Bubbles.. Dane wrote: "omg N wants to marry this book"

I don't think I even have it! I must check it out then!

message 7: by Td (new)

Td You know, it's bad enough to want to read almost everything that pops up to then add in stuff you need to REREAD because of comments like this...:)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah N poor TD overwhelemed by your status !

message 9: by Perpetua (new) - added it

Perpetua Td wrote: "You know, it's bad enough to want to read almost everything that pops up to then add in stuff you need to REREAD because of comments like this...:)"

lol it never ends huh?

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* ROFL. Well what can I say?! The feeling just struck!!!

I want to make babies with this book. I've been given a gun to shot all those other people that want to make babies with it too!!! So you better watch out!!!! Because this gem is allllllllll mine!!!! ;P

P.S. I am still confused

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Td wrote: "You know, it's bad enough to want to read almost everything that pops up to then add in stuff you need to REREAD because of comments like this...:)"

I am strangely satisfied by that news lol

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* P you should read it soon. Just know you can't make babies with it

message 13: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 If you want to make babies with this book than i will definitely need to steal it and have an affair with it.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions so gross this book only a year old... you all cougars!

message 15: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 Well in book years he is actually 25...legal baby

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions no 65 books age normal rate.

message 17: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 Damn...guess i am a cougar then

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Paedobear!

message 19: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 Thats gross. I took my teen daughter to a comicon and so many guys were dressed as pedobears...giving out hugs.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions lol thats funny

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* I dunno what a pedobear is but you take my man-book, cougar, and I break your face XP

If 1 year in book age is really 25 than I am not a cougar! I still younger than the book! Hahahaah

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* I <3 this book

message 23: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 Pedobear=pedofile bear

A grown man dressed up like a bear, stalking young kids.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Susan65 wrote: "Pedobear=pedofile bear

A grown man dressed up like a bear, stalking young kids."

Oh. That's just..... creepy

message 25: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 Exactly

message 30: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 Thats so wrong...but so freaking funny too

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Omg, that's is definitely ten kinds of wrong right there! So creeeeeeeeeeeeepy too!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions its 65 not me. and she took her kid to their den... but she traded her for drugs

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Bubbles.. Dane wrote: "its 65 not me. and she took her kid to their den... but she traded her for drugs"

:O Cougar! How could you?! Your poor kids!

message 35: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 Bubbles.. Dane wrote: "its 65 not me. and she took her kid to their den... but she traded her for drugs"

You are such a ^%$##&*())(*&&^%$....and you know it!!!!
I had no idea what I was walking into but my daughter thought it would be "cute" to get her photo taken with him too. Where did I go wrong?

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions she probably too old anyway

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Yeah, I'm sure she was safe since pedobear only goes for prime numbers

message 39: by Susan65 (new) - added it

Susan65 Bubbles.. Dane wrote: "she probably too old anyway"

She was 14 or 15 at the time...so yeah probably too old.

The UHQ Nasanta Nikyta wrote: "Yeah, I'm sure she was safe since pedobear only goes for prime numbers"

lol.

Got this book on my TBR and am glad to hear it's good. :)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Niq wrote: "Nikyta wrote: "Yeah, I'm sure she was safe since pedobear only goes for prime numbers"

lol.

Got this book on my TBR and am glad to hear it's good. :)"

I loved it, Niq! I hope you do, too :)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I have had this on my to read list since forever it seems like

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Bubbles.. Dane wrote: "I have had this on my to read list since forever it seems like"

Well, you should read it. You might like it :)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I know but I might not. That's why I havent

message 45: by Lauraadriana (new) - added it

Lauraadriana Bubbles.. Dane wrote: "I know but I might not. That's why I havent"

I'll read it with you dear!
@ Baby girl great review! You made me add it!!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Bubbles.. Dane wrote: "I know but I might not. That's why I havent"

Well take the plunge, Dane, and read it!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lauraadriana wrote: "Bubbles.. Dane wrote: "I know but I might not. That's why I havent"

I'll read it with you dear!
@ Baby girl great review! You made me add it!!"

Thanks, LA :) I really loved it :D

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions LA maybe it will work for one of our Bingo Cat's you love oh so very very much

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* I just read it for bingo lol

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions LA in speedy though so it might work for tonight's?

« previous 1