Seesen9's Reviews > Treasure Worth Seeking

Treasure Worth Seeking by Sandra Brown

Dec 04, 10

bookshelves: first-reads
Read on December 04, 2010

First I have to mention that I received this through Goodreads First reads (than you so much!). I don´t usually read this genre (OK, never) – I was expecting something more along the lines of a thriller. But it is indeed a romance disguised as a mystery.

At first I just didn´t get why a man capable of being a complete gentleman acts like a total jerk towards a woman he’s attracted to. For absolutely no reason. That was a bit confusing. Also all their interactions were purely based on physical attraction on the first 150 pages or so.

The mystery about her brother´s disappearance was unforgivably unfinished and undeveloped. The author just didn’t make the best of it and that’s a pity.

Nevertheless I really enjoyed second half of the book, it was exciting and well paced romantic drama involving emancipated young woman and obnoxious and stubborn man. Their on and off romantic involvement was steamy and if you like this kind of novels I think you won’t be much disappointed and you´ll like it even more than I did.

Solid 3 ★

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Treasure Worth Seeking.