Danielle's Reviews > Cold Touch

Cold Touch by Leslie Parrish

Aug 05, 11

Leslie Parrish does it again with not just an amazing book but one that will get you sucked in from start to finish.

Olivia was kidnapped 12 years ago when a child saves her own very life. But when a Childs bones are discovered she automatically knows that these bones are from the child who came to her rescue. Although Jack brought Olivia back to life she hasn't seen him. Her near death experience has brought her not only a talented gift but an amazing one at that. Finally believed that this kidnapper wasn't working alone, the hunt is on to find this mysterious person. Only Gabe stands is the way but she is up for the challenge to convince him.

This story is not only dark but twisted. The feeling I got from reading this was really remarkable. I didn't want to put it down because well face it, I wanted to solve the crime. The way Leslie brings us into the mind of this sick killer is truly remarkable and outstanding!

It was nail biting and such full of suspense that as the story went on I was left hanging of my chair. It flowed like the running water of a brook. It just captures you from the beginning until the end or until you see justice come to light. It's not only the suspense that grabs for your attention but the plus is that the romance captures you as well.

Even the secondary characters will knock your socks off. They were all so well written and I am truly looking forward to hearing from them again in the future. Although some relationships are tested you can tell this is a series bound to make it. I am excited to see where this series will lead and if these special characters get their own book.

This book had more than a few emotional moments but it keeps you straight out of your chair shocked and speechless. Finally all the answers are wrapped up but wanting the next book in the series I less than I problem. I loved this book until the very end. It was seriously intense and I hope the mystery can continue. Now I am dying for the next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cold Touch.

Denise I just picked this up yesterday. Can't wait to start reading it.