Andrea's Reviews > Organic Body Care Recipes

Organic Body Care Recipes by Stephanie Tourles

Nov 06, 2010

bookshelves: medically-relevant
Read in February, 2011

Fantastic recipes that are easy to follow using ingredients you can actually find. I have greatly enjoyed the reduced steps in my morning using some simple guidelines and reducing the amount of times a week I wash my hair. Who knew dry scalp could be from washing too much.

Some of the items are expensive, but the quantities are small so it doesn't have to break you to try something new out. I hope when I get an oven and range to work on a couple double boiler recipes as gifts for super deserving friends.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Organic Body Care Recipes.

12/12/2010 page 25
7.0% "I've flipped through the book and can't wait to try out some of the facial cleansers and toners. I've always stayed away from putting anything on my face as ingredients in commercial products are scary! The goal is to craft a couple of cleansers to replace what I used to buy, this month, and to attempt to replace another store bought item in January or February trying to get through all of my body care by end of 2011"