Luvmyfamily's Reviews > Where's My Hero?

Where's My Hero? by Lisa Kleypas

Mar 10, 2011

Read from March 08 to 10, 2011 — I own a copy

Three outstanding stories!

Against all Odds - I kept reading about Dry. Linley in her Bow St. Runner's series and in Where Dreams Begin and I loved him instantly! I kept thinking he deserved a story and when I saw he had one, I was thrilled! I loved the simmering passion between him and Lydia and the explosive passion.

Midsummer's Knight - My first Kinley MacGregor story (though I've read a LOT Sherrilyn Kenyon stories). Very sweet. It kept me on my toes about how it was going to work out. I personally love stories where there have been letters passed between the hero and heroine. It always seems so easy to allow themselves to truly be themselves in their letters, no pretenses. Then they have their moment where they are first together after their letters and it is bittersweet. I love it!

A Tale of Two Sisters - My first Julia Quinn story and it was awesome! I laughed till I couldn't breathe and then laughed some more. I enjoyed how the story worked out for everyone (both sisters getting their loves). The best part was definitely the poem Ned wrote at the very end!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where's My Hero?.