Susan Mann's Reviews > A Silver Kiss

A Silver Kiss by Dianna Hardy

Jan 24, 11

Read in January, 2011

I would not normally pick up a book of poems. I am starting to write some poetry, which is why I entered the contest on goodreads to win a signed copy of this book. However, I will be picking up more in the future.
This book has some beautifully written poems, for non-vampire fans don't be put off, these are not horrific words about blood and tearing someone's heart out. They are about love, passion and lust.
I read this book over a few weeks and I am glad I took my time to absorb the poems. They tell you a story, in an interesting and unusual way.
My favourite is rebith. It is simply stunning. The only thing I would change about this book is the cover, it doesn't seem to fit the beauty that lies beneath.

If you love Vampires and poetry, then this book is a must for you. If you love a nice book of poetry, then this book is for you and if you love Vampires this book is for you. I really enjoyed this book, even if it would not be one I would normally have bought, it is beautifully written and magical.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Silver Kiss.