Gaby's Reviews > Sweet Inspiration

Nov 28, 2010

bookshelves: fantasy, romance, adult, read-2010, christmas
Read from November 27 to 28, 2010

Posted at http://oh-my-books.blogspot.com/2010/...

Nicholas Klaus is the eldest son and destined to be the next Santa. But his real love is baking. He's an excellent chef, and while looking for new flavors and recipes, he found Sweet Inspiration bakery.

Lucy is the owner of Sweet Inspiration. She loves and enjoys to bake, and her cookies are the best. She is very sweet and cute, but also lonely. But when she sees Nicholas at her store, it's love at first sight.

Both felt in love instantly, but it wasn't until two weeks later that they finally talk to each other and it turns out both of them have been having hot dreams with the other one.

Personally, I never thought Nicholas Klaus, Santa's son, could be so sexy. I always imagine Santa as a fat, cute and red old man. But obviously that's all a lie! Santa is in shape and all of his sons are sexy.

Nicholas Jr. is definitely hot! He's very serious, but he's sweet and charming with Lucy. Their romance was cute and sometimes too sweet, but their love scenes were exactly as I like them, spicy and romantic. And I was very happy with the ending, it's the perfect HEA. They are made for each other.

This book is perfect if you want to get in the Christmas mood. It's heartwarming, and while I read it I felt as if I was surrounded by snow (which it's impossibly with 32C). I loved the elves and that the author included the Klaus family, they are so funny.

Overall, it's a perfect light romantic read, excellent for Christmas. I can't wait to read the sequel, Sweet Magik, which is going to be available Christmas 2011, and features Oskar Klaus, the bad boy.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Inspiration.

message 1: by Penny (new) - added it

Penny Watson Gaby, I'm so glad you liked my story. Thanks for this great review!