Emilio's Reviews > Eye of the Red Tsar

Eye of the Red Tsar by Sam Eastland

M_50x66
Nov 05, 10

The first book I read was called The Red Eye Of Tsar by Sam Eastland. I would recommend this book to historical-fiction readers. It was written as a Thriller, but when reading it feels more like Mysterious. My personal opinion about this book is that it's more interesting if you like reading books about death and mysterious which are my kind of books.

My opposition of The Red Eye Of Tsar is thats it's amazing. I like all the action with the shooting and especially the stories he tells about his past cause then that story gives you more information about what's happening in the story. This book doesn't really relate to my life cause I'm not a killer like Gordon or a great investigator like Pekkla. But I would like to be trained like he did, that would be quite exciting.

In the book there is a man named Pekkla a young kid sent to the army to replace his brother who all of a sudden disappeared. The young boy was founded by the great Tsar and a few years later he was the Tsar's most trusted investigator also known as the Emerald Eye. His past was filled with investing and arresting and solving the cases for he great Tsar. He was the most trustworthy partner for the Tsar. Now he's a prisoner at the worst prison in Russia for the reset of his life. Living off old meat and living on the cold with nothing but a blanket. A few years later he is called by the government and sent back to the streets to solve the death of the Tsar and more find the treasure not even the Tsar would trust with him. Along the road he finds his brother whose story for disappearing devastates his memories with his brother. In the end near of death Pekkla's greatness fear has shown his face again. Will Pekkla find the treasure and the killer responsible for the death of Tsar and his family, and the surviving son Alexis rumored to be alive.

Well well the last paragraph I don't have my book so I can't tell you much about the author. I'm really sorry for this and I hope all of you can forgive me and I will be more prepared in the future. Thank you for you time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eye of the Red Tsar.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benny (new)

Benny Sounds interesting I might read this later this year

message 2: by Jesse (new)

Jesse how will I be able to live out knowing more about the author I will never forgive e you jk nice review i might read this after I'm done with my current series