Serena Yates's Reviews > Relentless Passion

Relentless Passion by A.J. Llewellyn

Jan 08, 11

bookshelves: m-m
Read in January, 2011 — I own a copy

I loved this book! From the first page to the last, I felt as if I was on Capri, smelling the lemons and feeling the sun on my skin. The characters were as captivating as the location, and the story was simple but enchanting. The difference between the twin brothers Zeca and Alex was much clearer than I had expected (based on the blurb), and I was happy that I had no problem keeping them apart.

Zeca is a great guy. I loved him from the beginning, shyness and all. Like so many quiet people he has to deal with being overlooked by many. His much more outgoing brother Alex uses this shamelessly, and I was really mad at him. I was rooting for Zeca to see what was going on, stand up for himself and fight for what he wanted, from the very beginning.

Antonio, who starts out as Alex's boyfriend, was a little more difficult to like initially. But he more than redeemed himself so that I ended up loving him as much as Zeca. Even though it wasn't until partway into the book, when all became clear.

This is a great story which focuses on the characters, their relationship and Zeca's growing self-confidence. The setting descriptions are fabulous and the tension that comes from the twins' playing games (initially) had me fascinated from beginning to end. If you're looking for a fun read about some interesting guys, you will like this book as much as I did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Relentless Passion.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Llewellyn Thank you so much, Serena. An awesome review!!