mark monday's Reviews > Unnatural Death

Unnatural Death by Dorothy L. Sayers

131922
Jun 16, 11

bookshelves: murdertime

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unnatural Death.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Joselito Honestly and Brilliantly three more sentences and I could have given this a "like." But its length can't possibly satisfy. If I give this a "like" people here may already think you're a genius.

mark monday surely the length can satisfy...as we all have learned over time, it's not the length of it that matters - it's what you do with it that counts!

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan Schwent mark wrote: "as we all have learned over time, it's not the length of it that matters - it's what you do with it that counts!"

And that is why he's a genius.

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn mark wrote: "surely the length can satisfy...as we all have learned over time, it's not the length of it that matters - it's what you do with it that counts!"

message 5: by mark (last edited Jun 23, 2011 09:50PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

mark monday thanks dan & kathryn! okay, and joselito too, who is a really genuine guy and overall just an awesome reviewer too.

message 6: by Ivonne (new) - added it

Ivonne Rovira mark wrote: "the further adventures of the inimitable mervyn bunter, prince of manservants, master of the perfectly correct response and the carefully disguised critique, expert at pretty much everything. all that plus he had to deal with dressing annoying lord peter wimsey every morning. surely the man must have been a virgo."

LOL!