Lavender911's Reviews > The Eternal Flame

The Eternal Flame by T.A. Barron

F 50x66
Dec 15, 10

Read from November 29 to December 04, 2010

As the Avalon triology comes to an end, the warlord Rhita Gawr, now a vengeful dragon bent on conquest, leads an army of imortal dragons to conquer Avalon, and the only thing that stands in his way is a trio of unlikely heroes, Tamwyn, Elli, and Scree. The three kids are fighting for Avalon in three different places. Tamwyn is fighting Rhita Gawr, Elli is in Shadow Root, hoping to defeat the vengelo crystal with her own elano crystal, and Scree is leading his fellow eagle-men to the Battle of Isweny.

I liked this book because it would show you three different points of wiew, at three different places, but all fighting for Avalon. What I didn't really like though, was that since it was three different places, it was confusing. I thought that this book was suspensful and adventerous. It also was a bit overloaded with information. My favorite part is when the three come together, and make a difficult decision.

I would reccomend this book to anybody who likes mysterybooks, suspensful books, magic, or Merlin the magician. I would also reccomend it to anyone who likes nature and animals.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Eternal Flame.

message 1: by Breanna (new)

Breanna Morgan Would you be able to read only book three and understand the story? For whatever reason, my library only has the third.