Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > An Admirer

An Admirer by Megan Derr

While I was reading, I had a feeling Bellamy was sending his letters and gifts to the wrong person. I still loved the book, though. I was angry at Bellamy for breaking Kaeck’s heart but hearing how Bellamy’s Master punished him for doing that to Kaeck made me feel better. :D Especially since Bellamy’s Master is friends with Master Selsor, Kaeck’s new Master, and told Bellamy to make things right or else. Of course, this being Megan Derr, there’s no smexing, just some steamy kisses. :D However, I wished it was longer so we could see a little bit of Kaeck after he starts his new apprenticeship. Here’s hoping for a sequel!

This was a quick, cute read. You’ll fly through the pages and it’ll end with a smile on your face. Definitely recommended.

For spoilers go here.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Admirer.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Gaa-chan this is perfect for our Bubbles ;3

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Yup totally bubbles safe. :D

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* He's going to love it

Gaa-chan Yeah I recommended it to him ;3 Now he's struggling with 渇望の眼差し (Katsubou no Manazashi)
渇望の眼差し by Saki Takarai I'm afraid I might have pushed him into too deep waters... Bbbut he's Bubbles after all, he won't drown, will he? Oh my sweet Cheeks... What have I done? ;3

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Bubbles will float! He has to float! He's bubbles after all!!

Gaa-chan That's what I'm hoping for... Bubbles float, right? ;3

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol... I think so

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* It is kinda sad but not really heart-wrenchingly sad because almost immediately Bellamy tries to make things right.

About at the cafe is when Bellamy realizes he feels something more for Kaeck.. While he doesn't say anything, he gets a funny expression while Kaeck is eating, so I think that's when he starts to feel more for his friend.

Gaa-chan there was no tiramisu in this story! ;3

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lmao.... Meat Pie! I think

Gaa-chan yeap! ;3

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Awww, Kaeck was so hungry, too! Poor baby

Gaa-chan there's never too much meat Say-chan... never...

Gaa-chan Don't agree with me Niky? ;3

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lmao... I'm trying to think of something witty but all I can come up with is O.O

hehehe... sometimes too much meat is good. ^_^

message 17: by Gaa-chan (last edited Nov 18, 2010 08:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gaa-chan yeap NIKU NIKU NIKU! ;3

ETA: funny it could serve as a word play on your name ;3

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. I'm going to have to remember that

Gaa-chan yeap niku is so expensive in Japan O.o and I love meat so much ahah ;3 huggies

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Is it expensive because they have to import it?

I love meat, too... I could never be a vegetarian. Ack

message 21: by Gaa-chan (last edited Nov 19, 2010 07:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gaa-chan yeah I know what you feel. Fruits are exp too. huggies

ETA: Check this out

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Gaa-chan wrote: "yeah I know what you feel. Fruits are exp too. huggies

ETA: Check this out"

Wow, and I thought it was hard to live in America. I'm not sure I could live off of noodles and bread if I lived there because that's probably all I could afford. Lol

Gaa-chan It wouldn't be that bad ;3 Japanese food is delicious! c'mon Niky ;3

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* It would still be cool to live there. Just to live somewhere besides your own country...

Have you ever lived there? Or just visited?