Amanda's Reviews > Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.

Jan 19, 08

bookshelves: picture-books
Recommended for: anyone with children

Many people may not like this book or think it is too simple a book, not really a story. I think this is a great book. My children love it. It is a perfect book for young children who are just starting to learn letters, their sounds, and words. It is also a great book for those children who may not be great readers. When I taught first grade, I had a few students who weren't able to read. Their confindence level was low and we had a really hard time finding good books that they were able to read independently. But this was one of the few books they enjoyed reading on their own. Any book that can make a child feel like they are a successful reader is a great book in my opinion.
21 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?.

04/20 marked as: read

Mary great , u know i teach poor children in egypt in kinda organization , and they dont have the confidence because they are poor readers and there is no that kind of books here , so i understand your point and i totally agree with u

Jasmin I showed my baby and she knows how to read

message 3: by Breanna Moe (new)

Breanna Moe Brown bear is dumb

Kristoff Swanson I like it its really cool brown bear brown bear what do you see I see a brown bear looking at me silly little brown bear. blue bear blue bear silly little blue bear. tweetie bird tweetie bird tweetie bird what do you see I see a putty cat looking at me I did I did see a putty cat did you?

Answer ·

do you like this book?

Answer ·

Jaliyaah Henry Anyone can say something cause it's alright

message 6: by Ariana (new) - added it

Ariana brown bear brown bear what do you see is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perla Nice and cool

Ellen I loved it as a child.