Michelle Kelly's Reviews > Second Chances

Second Chances by Lauren Dane

Nov 03, 10

bookshelves: 2010-read
Read from November 01 to 03, 2010

Can I just say how awesome Lauren Dane is! Nobody does sexy erotica with such an awesome story line like her.

Second Chances had it all. Hearbreak, love, steamy erotica (OMG HOT!!), relationships problems, cheating, marriage, more love (so much love!!), jealousy oh and such sadness, OMG the tears that I cried. All of this wrapped up in one package that I couldn't put down.

The only reason I am not giving perfect stars is I wish the ending played out a bit longer. It seemed like an amazing journey but I didn't FEEL Rori got the ending happily. I mean the words were there that there was happiness but the entire book I was so intune with Rori's feelings and then at the end I felt I lost her. It wasn't convicing enough to me that she was truely happy and I so wanted her to in that happy place. I think if the end chapters had more elaboration between Rori and Jude I would have been there.

Zach - where to start with Zach. I am in love with Zach. There that is all I am saying. I don't want to spoil this amazing read for anyone so that is all I am saying. Ok other than Zach is like my dream man.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Second Chances.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko So is there a hea with her ending up with the right guy? It sounds from the synopsis that this is a love triangle???

Michelle Kelly Hmmm, that is hard to answer without giving away spoilers. It is not really a love triangle book.
Rori loved Jude early on but he didn't treat her like she deserved. She found love elsewhere. It is a hot and loving BDSM relationship. She really did love Zach. I loved Zach. But I don't think it would be fair to give away more than that.
I am sure if I do a re-read, I'd give it a 5 star rating because I still think of this book and the characters.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Thanks for answering my questions. I just am not wild about love triangles as is why I asked. A 5 star and still thinking about the book says a lot.