Kerste's Reviews > Sweet Temptation

Sweet Temptation by Maya Banks

Nov 01, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: at-the-library, bdsm, erotica, m-f-m
Read from March 11 to 13, 2011 , read count: 1

Overall, I was disappointed in this book because I expected A LOT more from Micah based on his portrayal in the other books. But I enjoyed Angelina and the epiphany of the mystery had an unexpected element. I enjoyed some (but not all) of the HOT sex.

I am getting a little tired of the whole, I want to be so submissive in real life that I can barely tie my own shoes or wash my own hair, but...I guess that just means I have to find a new series.

And what are the chances that three women would all be friends and all wind up craving the same level of utter submissiveness? Oh wait, it's a series about Texan women...I mean in a land of MEN (all caps, there are no men in Texas, only MEN), I suppose women have to crave a total level of submissiveness so all encompassing (otherwise they'd high tail it out of MEN-land to other states where women can experience a different sort of fate) it would make sense they could all be friends before they pair up with their over the top dominant men.

Not sure I need to read Conner's story.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Temptation.

03/11/2011 page 73
20.0% "Lethal warned me that Micah was going to turn into a psycho emotional wreck, but I didn't think it would happen so fast. Darn it!" 1 comment
03/12/2011 page 203
55.0% "I don't understand this book at all. I mean, Micah loves women. He is welcome to join in threesomes with all his friends and everyone comes out respecting each other. He is portrayed as caring, etc. Then suddenly he has this ridiculous dark side and decides to totally dominate his best friend's sister. He needs to be committed. Not to Angelina, but to a mental hospital. Ugh."