Trix's Reviews > Reparation in Blood

Reparation in Blood by Ariel Tachna

Oct 31, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: mm-novels, paranormal, vampires, sorcery

I thought this series was a solid 4 star one. I fell in love with the characters, their unique individuality, their strengths and weaknesses. I was fascinated by their differences and how fate and life brought them together.

The author showed a lot of inventiveness with this book. Each character well developed and blending in naturally with the rest of the story as well as cast. The story flowing so easily from one event to the other. And the wide variety of supernatural things occurring along the way.

What made me drop the rating to a three star on the closing book was the rather blend ending. I guess it just didn't quite match my expectations. For the supernatural feel of the world created in these pages, I wasn't prepared for the normal closure approached. Or rather yet, I would have wanted it to be left unsaid, something for the distant, unforeseeable future. Or I just didn't want to have my heroes face one challenge they couldn't overcome.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reparation in Blood.