Veronica Widya's Reviews > Because She Can

Because She Can by Bridie Clark

Oct 31, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: chick-lit

The book is quick and light read book. :)
i love hw Ms. Clark tell the story, its fun and not boring at all.
the story is the combination with the opposite of Shopaholic with Devil wears Prada.
Of course we know the ending already, because it tell from the beginning that she hesitate in the wedding day. Randal seems to be too perfect and not reachable, Clair doesnt think her relation ship is not enough because she feels that Randal is not really into her, and love other woman, Coral. And also she dont like Randal's mom and she fall in with Luke.
But her feeling with Luke is not too discribed, so this the minus part from this book.
It teach us that perfect guy maybe not the perfect husband. but it just co-insidence that seems so real, because Randal, whose not "the one" is not kinda jerk like the most book tell. Thats the good pint, i think. Because sometimes when we broke up wiyh guy, it not vecause the guy is jerk or sucks, but because other thing. It just dont have much "click" between them.
Randal is perfect but he's not the one, that simple.
I like Claire's mom who really nice. :))
and also the boss is just so.. ohh.. her word re sooo.. *speechless

(anyway, i wonder why books that i read recently always tell about the bride who run from her wedding or cancel the wedding.. its that trend or what?? ==")

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Because She Can.