Melia's Reviews > Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

Jan 09, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, could-not-finish

Book 3 was spoiled for me and I am so mad about what happens! It just ruins the whole series for me and I don't even want to finish this book anymore!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolfsbane.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Betsy (new) - added it

Betsy I havent started book two but i feel the same way...smh im so mad at what happens!!! the series was ruined in book 3

message 2: by Melia (new) - added it

Melia Agreed! I wasn't sure what would happen in book 3, but i definitely was not expecting that!!

Mariya I don't think anyone was, not me anyway. I'm still mad about it. Th actual scene itself was very emotional. Made me hate AC!!!

message 4: by Diana~ (last edited Jan 09, 2012 11:58AM) (new)

Diana~ I honestly agree. When I found out about the Ren incident in Bloodrose, I completely dropped the series. I truly still can't believe Cremer could do that to her readers... Calla wasn't even a great heroine to begin with, ugh.

Mariya she was a worse heroine in Bloodrose. I couldn't stand her in Bloodrose!

Yodamom Omg somebody told me what happens in book 3 too. I could scream, why, why ruin it ??? And why to one of the best characters ?

message 7: by Diana~ (last edited Jan 09, 2012 01:44PM) (new)

Diana~ Mariya wrote: "she was a worse heroine in Bloodrose. I couldn't stand her in Bloodrose!"

Yeah, I could tell. I hate wishy-washy heroines. She started out as one and probably ended as one either.

And yeah, Ren was the best character out of the entire series. Way to kill the series.