Catalina Sennett's Reviews > Invisible I

Invisible I by Amanda Valentino

Nov 11, 10

Read from November 10 to 11, 2010

I really like the idea of this book. It gets the readers involved in a lot of ways. You read the books, you log on to the website, create a profile and join the fictional world of Amanda. You get to share your stories about amanda and where you think she is, and all your other thoughts on the clues and hints.

Amanda is a new girl in Orion, Maryland(fictional town) She has best friends, whom she calls her guides, but they know nothing about each other! When Amanda dissapears, three of those best friends come together to work out the clues she left behind and find her. These three are no where near being close friends, as one is a cool "I" girl, one is a geeky girl, and the other is a used to be nerdy now is a hottie guy. They set up a website hoping some of amandas other best friends would have info that they dont already know.

I hear there are going to be 8 books in the series! And they are all written by different authors under the pen name Stella Lennon, so your fav author might be writing one! This first one is written by Melissa Kantor? I believe so. I know Laurie Faria Stolarz is writing the third! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invisible I.