Marissa Dobson's Reviews > Dirty Little Demons

Dirty Little Demons by C.R. Moss

Oct 30, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Read in October, 2010

Dirty Little Demons was my favorite in the Dirty Little series by far. Like Dirty Little Girl , Dirty Little Demons is more of Jamie Sue's story. However now she has changed her name to Jay to protect her identity.

Jay is like a whole different person in Dirty Little Demons . She is has self confidence, and has really made a life for herself. The only thing that is missing is her soul mate. She wants to find him but doesn't know how to go about it. Until she is sent on a mission where she meets Ace, and knows from the moment she saw him that he was the one for her.

I loved the relationship between Ace and Jay. I liked that Ace was jealous. Ace seemed to be just what Jay needed. Things finally started to look up for Jay. I also enjoyed how Ace and Jay met and their reactions to each other.

Dirty Little Demons is a great read. Now I am anxious for the next book in the series. Dirty Little Demons is the longest story in the series and has your on the edge of your seat from the first word to the last word.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Little Demons.