Marissa Dobson's Reviews > Kiss of the Silver Wolf

Kiss of the Silver Wolf by Sharon Buchbinder

Oct 30, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Read in October, 2010

Kiss of the Silver Wolf had me on the fence. The more I read the more I liked it but it never blew me away.

Originally I found Charlene to be somewhat self centered. She was off at college working on her PHD and didn't really care about what was going on at home or with her disabled brother. That all changed when her parents were killed in a car accident. Charlene stepped up to the plate and took care of her brother.

Now Zack I liked him for the most part. I did think that he was rushing it with Charlene. Zack knew he loved her and she was his mate but I felt that everything hit Charlene at once. She had to learn about werewolves, her family history, and accept Zack as her mate. I just felt that Zack should give her time to accept one thing at a time before he asked her to marry him. Zack was eager and in love, and that made him act quickly.

The minor characters in Kiss of the Silver Wolf were also great. I really liked Special Agent Elianna Solomon. I found her to be feisty and would love to have heard more about her. I also liked Rebekkah and Jethro were interesting also, especially as they helped Charlene learn about the family history and where they came into it.

Overall I found Kiss of the Silver Wolf to be an interesting story. I found the beginning to be a little slow but as you read Kiss of the Silver Wolf it gets better. The ending was by far the best part.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of the Silver Wolf.