Bronwyn Rykiert's Reviews > Be Still My Vampire Heart

Be Still My Vampire Heart by Kerrelyn Sparks

Jan 14, 11

bookshelves: series, vampires, paranormal-romance
Read in May, 2009

This is book 4 in the Love at Stake Series by Kerrelyn Sparks and I think they get better each time. This story was really hard to put down.

Angus MacKay has been a vampire for over 4 hundred years and he has not met anyone who can make him feel like Emma Wallace does. He has been called by his friend Roman to find out who is killing vampires in Central Park and when he finds Emma he tries to convince her to stop what she is doing as she is in danger. She is very attracted to Angus but does not quite trust him and she believes that the only good vampire is a dead one. When she finds out that he is a vampire she is bent on killing him but when it comes to the crunch she can’t. He decides to woo her a little and that leads to a delightful story during which they are both kidnapped by the evil vampires, The Malcontents.

It good to meet others from earlier stories, Roman and Shanna, who are about to have a baby and Darcy and Austen who are working in Eastern Europe trying to find Casimir – the leader of The Malcontents, who the good vampires thought was dead and a little bit of Connor, Ian McPhie and Gregori as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Be Still My Vampire Heart.