Breathless Press's Reviews > A Demon's Kiss

A Demon's Kiss by Sable Grey

Dec 12, 10

Read in December, 2010

Theresa Joseph, The Romance Studio--This was a scorching hot quick read. One of my favorite types of heroes are dangerous bad boys and you can't get much badder than a soul-collecting demon. Strangely enough Jack comes off as more wounded puppy than ragging hell hound but in a good way. For such a short story both the hero and the heroine are very well-developed characters. Tricia is a strong female lead, a great mixture of innocence and wantonness. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this story takes place in the past but enjoyed the atmosphere this lent to the story and its plot. Over all this was an enjoyable fast break from my day and I look forward to reading more about the world this author has created. 4 stars!

H.A. Brewer, Everyobdy Needs a Little Romance--"This is a great short story by Sable Grey. She provides us with some background on how the couple met and some of what Jack has been through. We don’t find out a lot about Patricia but enough for the story to flow. There is chemistry between Patricia and Jack, along with some comical moments. I enjoyed A Demon’s Kiss and would love to see more stories in this series. I give it 3½ Flaming Hearts."

Justine, Reviews at Ebook Addict--"Sable Grey has done it again. “A Demon’s Kiss” is a wonderful read set in the Old West in the early to mid 19th Century...The demonic premise of the story was very intriguing for me. So much so I really wish this novella had been longer, not only because of Jack’s demonic purpose but also because of two nicely drawn characters. I’m in awe of Ms. Grey’s ability to pack such an interesting premise with characters who deliver intense emotional impact and sexual heat in just a few short pages. Though a short read “A Demon’s Kiss” is a very satisfying story and would please any reader whether they love the historical genre or not. The magic of the paranormal is in “A Demon’s Kiss” and it should be on your list." 5 stars!

Romance Reader, Seriously Reviewed--"Another prime example of why Ms Grey has become one of my favorite authors. Hot, in depth, emotional, full circle…fantastic :) Totally hot sex with characters that just seem to jump right off the page into your life. Sexy and well written, Ms Grey has yet to disappoint me and remains on my must read list. This story was imaginative and creative. A fresh spin that I really enjoyed." Story: 9 Presentation: 9 Total: 18

Gabrielle, The Pagan and the Pen Book Reviews--"Demon’s Kiss is a quick and engrossing read. Patricia and Jack are great characters that are full of emotions and depth...Sable Grey has written a wonderful story full of love and trust that pulls you in right from the start. My only complaint was that it was too short. I would have loved to see more of Patricia and Jack. The two make a wonderful couple showing that love can conquer all. I really enjoyed Demon’s Kiss and will be sure to look for more from this author in the future." 4 Tarot Cards!

To read the entire review, click on http://thepaganandthepenbookreviews.b... !

Talina, Night Owl Reviews--"For such a short story, A demon's Kiss turned out to be a fun sexy read...The author brought together a nice tale of love and acceptance, giving it a good ending...I think Ms. Grey did a wonderful job of giving the reader a sense of time and place while delivering a sensual and steamy paranormal romance. Her attention to detail was just enough, but it was the characters that told the story. I will definitely read more from Sable Grey...This is a definite must read for all paranormal romance readers." 4 stars!

To read the entire review, click on http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nor/Re... !

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Demon's Kiss.