Sandra Stiles's Reviews > Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio

Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio by Annalisa Daughety

Dec 29, 10

bookshelves: adult, amish, romance

Emma seems to have it all. She is a teacher and her sister Abby is always trying to push her and Jacob together. But Emma is hiding a secret. Her family wants her to join the church and she knows she will but, she wants to experience the English world. When she is given the opportunity to spend the summer in Charm, Ohio to help her aunt with her quilt shop she jumps at it. Her sister Abby jumps at the chance to make sure Jacob doesn’t forget her sister and finds herself falling in love with him.

Emma meets Kelly, an Englisher who is spending her summer trying to forget her cheating boyfriend. The two become friends and Emma gets the opportunity to experience the English life and makes some serious discoveries. She also discover a man named Noah. She finds herself attracted to his easy going ways and finds he feels the same way about her.

I loved the three stories going on and how they blended so well. The lesson of learning to listen to God to discover his purpose and not jump ahead of him really stuck out in this. Not in a pushy way. This was a book that took you into the small town life. I felt like I was a part of the town. I grew up outside of a small town like that and this brought back great memories. I guess we are all looking for our version of Charm, Ohio.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio.