Wendy Ann's Reviews > Sandpipers' Secrets

4291941
Jul 07, 11

bookshelves: app-ereader, 5stars, sex-partner-mmm
Read on July 06, 2011

I loved Lark’s outlook on love and relationships – just go for it and deal with things head on so you can get to the “good bits” – and there were plenty of good bits in this gem of a story!!!

Did you ever wish you could trade places with someone? After reading this story, I was wishing there was a genie who could grant me my wish to trade places with any one of these wonderful guys (Lark, Zak or Brody), even for a short time, just to experience the amazing love and chemistry that radiated off the pages when any pair or the trio were together *sigh*. I thought the transition from a couple to a threesome was handled extremely well and made it believable.

Kudos to you, Jade Archer, for creating an absolutely beautiful love story with very compelling characters. The underlying “mysteries” surrounding the main characters kept me trying to guess what was going on and just added to the overall appeal. I adored this book and will definitely add it to my favorites list!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sandpipers' Secrets.