Darcy Stewart's Reviews > Going Rogue: An American Life

Going Rogue by Sarah Palin

F_50x66
Oct 28, 10

Sarah Palin is as dumb as a box of rocks. She is too radical for this country. This woman is crazy in her political ideals. Don't trust a Tea party member. The Tea party is a party on crack. She says she's against teens getting pregnant, when he daughter during the presidential election got pregnant. Palin is the governor of Alaska. That says lot. Not. Alaska doesn't have that big of a population. McCain should never had her under his ticket. She didn't attract anybody's attention. Now supposedly she wants to run for president. Don't vote for her. Worse than Bush. You'll get your civil liberties taken away by her. The law doesn't apply to her she thinks. Do as I say, not what I do. That would be Palin.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Going Rogue.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristy (new) - added it

Kristy Keyword is her teen daughter got pregnant, not herself. You can only guide someone do far until they have to make their own choices. This, coming from someone who thinks the teen pregnancy is too high and there needs to be more education put out there.

Jeff Nice review of the book!! I learned more about your political biases than I did about the book itself.

Caitlin None of that had anything to do with the book & everything to do with your own misperceptions. Do try again.