Willow's Reviews > Sins of the Night

Sins of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Oct 29, 2010

bookshelves: dark-hunters, paranormal, series, tortured-hero

I was not expecting Alexxion. Is it two x's? I can't remember, but regardless, had no idea that Ash was hiding this charmer at his place. I enjoyed him immensely from the beginning. The PAIN. Oh,goodness. And as his story is revealed I was head over heels in tortured love with him. I just wanted to nestle him to my bosom and play with his hair. Give the man human contact, for goodness sakes. Also, Danger is one of my favorite leading ladies. She fell quick and she fell hard, but she still maintained her badass-ness, and for that I want to applaud her. I love a female character that can do both. Who isn't afraid of her awesomeness or her sexuality and isn't afraid to put either out there when SHE feels ready to, and when she does? Ain't no shame in her game.

The lack of Ash in this one hurt me a little. But Alexxion needed to deal with this problem on his own. I also missed the New Orleans hunters, but they need a break, I get it. But still! Oh, how I loved Lex. I wanted to give him the world. So when Danger finally gets down with him I want to almost thank the girl for it.

The return of Bad Guy Stryker. A taste of the mystery of Acheron. And a sexy, tortured hero with a side of bad ass female and the obligatory super happy ending that Acheron pulled out of thin air. What more could you ask for? Shh. Don't answer that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of the Night.