Michael Shore's Reviews > Worth Dying For

Worth Dying For by Lee Child

Nov 14, 10

Read from October 28 to November 11, 2010

Jack Reacher is easily my most favorite character ever in fiction. Even if not one of the best of the series, it is still very good and easily recommendable. The writing is always crisp and I feel like i am reading about an old friend as well as someone i like and admire. Reacher makes choices, and I seldom disagree with them as he is always trying to find the best way to get the job done. And the job is always about helping those who need it most or those who dont even realize they need help but they do.

Simply put, read every Jack Reacher book you can, and start as early in the series as you can and just keep reading. I have every book from 3 on, and i don't know where the first two are. I may have borrowed the first two from the library but am still trying to get them for my collection. Jack Reacher is a true American Hero, and a great read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Worth Dying For.

10/28/2010 page 1
0.0% "Am reading a Hard Cover book for a change as i bought this to keep my Lee Child collection intact. I am reading much less in the 'thriller' category now but Lee Child is as good as it gets in that area. Looking forward to travelling with my old friend, Jack Reacher."