Mina's Reviews > Ghost Town

Ghost Town by Rachel Caine

F 50x66
Dec 28, 14

bookshelves: vampires, paranormal, young-adult, favorites
Read from October 27 to 28, 2010

** spoiler alert ** OMG! All I can say was thay this book is a BIG HIT! I swear down, it is a awesome book I loved it! Its full of action, romance, suspence- everything.

I loved the starting of the book. Especially because Claire thought a guy was hot other than Shane and Micheal. It just seemed so much nicer. But I stick with the fact that Shane and Claire are made for each other.

Claire killed a Vampire inself defence. Humans get killed all the time and they don't make a big adeal out of it. But,Amelia is so mean! I cannot believe she kept Claire awake for such a long time as punishment to put up the town barries back up again. Blah Blah Blah. At least she wasn't in that other guys place boy has he done trouble.

Everyone is losing their memoreies (even vampires) because the machine is malfunctioning. Micheal acted as if he didnt know anyone even Eve and Shane.

OMG! Shane was the worst. He completley didn't know Claire at all! Like she was a nobody. It was so sad. He thought that they just hooked up. But it was nice seeing Claire's and Shane's romance build up again from the very begining. LOL! Even Micheal and Eve... they were so cute.

What I really hated was the agony Shane felt realising his mum and sister died also how they died and that his Dad was turned into a Vampire.

I was dieing! I just have to say it Frank Collins dies! I know you might think hes a baddy but when your read this book you see another caring person who sacrificed himself for the town. Shane was heart broken. There were a few lines which he said which really hit me.

"It isn't that he's gone. My problem is that I knew my dad. I was afraid of him, and then I wanted to please him, andthen I hated him because I thought he was just a hundred percent evil, especially after he turnedvamp. But he wasn't. I was wrong about him. He came to help. And when he had to, he died so wecould make it through this."
They all looked at him silently. Shane sat down on the steps.
"The point is," he said, "it's too late for me to really love him now. That's what hurts."

OMG I CRIED! real actual tears. This was so sad for Shane. I mean seriously, those words just touched my heart. I love Shane. He's suffering so much. ):

Rachel Caine's cliffhanger are simply the best you know why? Myrin knows how to restore the Town's boundaries (they got destroyed in the fight)he tells Claire. Myrin always wanted to put a brain as the brain will always do the job. Care to guess who's brain he used?

Too big a secret to give away.
Like I said. This a definate MUST READ!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost Town.

10/27/2010 page 116
show 4 hidden updates…

kitty cué Jajaja! Read the book is super good I'm a fan of Morganville Vampire! I love Shane I was so sad when he said he wasn't her type :( I wanted to die! I love him and just seeing that I was likeee NOO!!
I love Michael and Eve
but Shane and Claire are the one! I still think Myrin had/haves/will have something for Claire

I hate that Claire keeps stuff of Frank Collin, and that one they will pissed Shane!
Like at the end! so dumb seriously!

Mina Me too I love this series! Shane and Claire are the one... Yes definitly! I wanted to die to I couldn't believe he said that! I totally agree with everything you said (:

Zoha Aww I love the review bc I felt the same way! It's just not fair, I think, that Shane has to be the one to suffer everytime!! Lol and if Claire doesn't tell him she's prob gonna get herself into trouble with him. I think she should tell bc how long can she hide it for after all? I just love Shane, but he has no family left at all! How sadd