Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Savor Me Slowly

Savor Me Slowly by Gena Showalter

Sep 12, 2015

bookshelves: aliens, genre-paranormal-romance, books-read-2011, own-signed
Read from January 13 to 15, 2011

The 3rd book in the Alien Huntress series, but its actually the first one written with a third person POV. I enjoyed this aspect of the book. I can say I would've love to see Lucius thoughts in the previous book. So job well done with this one!

We meet Mishka, who is sort of an assassin. She's really not human, not completely. She was created in a lab and has parts that are robot. I loved the voice in her head that was a bit of a computer processor. 5% chance of this, 90% chance of success at that. She's never lived the life of a human and she craves the emotions, touch and experiences.

Jaxon is a human AIR agent. He gets kidnapped by aliens while investigating the comung to earth of a new race of aliens who are transmitting a virus to mostly women. Mishka is sent in undercover to free him and then as a double agent to get info on the investigation out of him in any way needed.

But Mishka turns out to be everything Jaxon has waited for. His angel. And Mushka gives herself the chance to feel with him.

They sort of investigate the virus together. We get cameos from Mia, Kyrin, Devyn, and Dallas. Dallas is dealing with turning a bit alien because of Kyrins blood.

In the end it was an enjoyable addition to the series even though its not my favorite one yet.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savor Me Slowly.

01/14/2011
6.0% "I was actually scared for a bit there. I thought Mishka's character was one of the bad guys!" 12 comments

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I'm only on page 10! LOL Friday Night Bites has kept me occupied and I didn't get a chance to dedicate time to this one yet, I'll post updates as I go along!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I started book 1 earlier this week and I really liked it (Review coming up this weekend). I got book 2 right away because I had to know what happened next, too may cliffhangers. It's pretty good so far, I think I still like book 1 better, but we'll see by the end. I already have book 3 to finish catching up on the series. So I would recommend it. There's not a lot of romance, more of romantic tension between the characters but they're all so entertaining, the story is good and well written.

Catherine Great review, Francesca! So, which one has been your favorite so far?

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I've only read the 3 first ones so far I've liked #2 the best.