Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Kitty and the Silver Bullet

Kitty and the Silver Bullet by Carrie Vaughn

Mar 16, 11

bookshelves: genre-urban-fantasy, werewolves-shifters, vampires, books-read-2011, read-audio-books
Read from March 05 to 06, 2011

The fourth book in the Kitty Norville series was another good installment! It was a bit sad for me, being a Cormac fan, seeing him in jail, and having actually TELL Kitty his feelings for her! It broke my heart! I wish Ben was not in the picture half the time!

At the beginning of the book, when Kitty starts finding out about her mother's issues and Ben is not really all there to support her, doesn't want to be involved with her family, that kind of annoyed me, but then he does come around, and I might consider giving him a chance, even though he's as boring as watching grass grow! Why, oh why Kitty?!?!?! When you have sexy Cormac who can give you everything you need!?!?!

Now, that my rant is over... Kitty's show is back on and popular, she has to go back to Denver and back to her original radio station, and is finally forced to deal with Meg and Carl.

There's a lot of vampire and werewolf politics, family drama, and Kitty starts growing in her own to become what she needs to be.

There is a big surprise at the end... Hmmm... Don't know how I feel about it. I guess I'll see what the next book brings.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kitty and the Silver Bullet.

03/05/2011
18.0% "And Kitty leaves Ben speechless... :) Maybe I can consider giving him a chance."
03/06/2011
50.0% "Kitty just turn your mother!"
show 1 hidden update…

Comments (showing 1-15)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Kirsty~Vhixen i know Francesca....i always wanted Cormic and Kitty together...Ben is so boring!..i think i'm going to have to re-read before the next one's out....i can't remember most of what happens in them now, lol.

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I would've jumped his bones (and well toned muscles) a long time ago!!!

Kirsty~Vhixen yeah...like in the first book...when he's at her apartment, lol....she's crazy!!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Or in the 3rd book, when he's with her while Ben is going through his change, and they had some "almost" kissing moments.... arrgghhhh I'm getting upset!

message 11: by AH (new) - rated it 3 stars

AH I like this series. It is fun to read. I haven't read this book, but I've read the next one and I enjoyed it immensely. (This reading out of order was due to library not having the books and having to hunt them down at used book sales).

The next book is really exciting.

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Great! I'll be reading it soon, can't wait!

Kirsty~Vhixen which one's the one in the house with all the shifters?? ones a freaking seal!! that's just lame, lol

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I didn't get to that one yet. I have read about another seal don't remember where....

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Wait... Wasn't it Merry Gentry that had the seal boyfriend in the first or second book?

Kirsty~Vhixen yeah....the skin slipper or something....he was a seal, lol.

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Exactly!! Don't know why *rolls eyes* but seals are just NOT sexy!

Kirsty~Vhixen NO! they really aren't! LOL!

message 3: by AH (last edited Mar 16, 2011 02:35PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

AH The Anita Blake series has wererats. Yuck. Not sexy at all. I mean, what do you think they look like? Red eyes, squinty, albino?

message 2: by Kirsty~Vhixen (last edited Mar 17, 2011 12:36AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kirsty~Vhixen i'm pretty sure they're the same sized as dogs, lol...they're freaking huge!!..it's the swans that get me from there....how the fuck are swans sexy...they can only sit or waddle way...one bite and they'd be eaten!!