Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Vampires are Forever

Vampires are Forever by Lynsay Sands

Aug 26, 11

liked it
bookshelves: genre-paranormal-romance, vampires, read-audio-books, books-read-2011
Read from July 30 to August 02, 2011

This review was posted at Under The Covers

Inez has been working for the Argeneau family in England for a while, and she has actually been promoted to upper executive position but WITHOUT the required talk about who the Argeneaus are, or more accurately what they are.

So when Thomas goes to England to track down his aunt Marguerite, who has just basically disappeared, and has to rely on Inez's help he finds himself having to explain to her (quickly) what their world is all about. Well, he technically was planning to wipe her memory of all of it, but it turns out she's his life mate!

They go on a wild goose chase, and not just in England, looking for Marguerite. All the while he has to convince Inez to come to terms with the fact that she'll be with him forever.

This book has a very light sense of humor, it was entertaining enough, but not captivating. Definitely something light to read when I'm in between heavier reads. I was actually expecting more out of Thomas's story. He was such a cool character in the other books and I don't think his book lived up to my expectations. Maybe his mate didn't either. But that's just my opinion.

I still feel this will never be one of my favorite series, but its entertaining enough to keep going. And the new sexy covers (well not brand new but latest) do not represent the books. Yes there's some steam, but the series hasn't been what I expected. You know what they... Never judge a book by its cover and all that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampires are Forever.

08/01/2011
44.0% "I'm liking Thomas ok, more than I thought I would."
show 1 hidden update…