Holly's Reviews > Perfect Chemistry

Mar 18, 11

bookshelves: books-i-own, all-time-favorites, loved-loved-loved-it
Recommended to Holly by: Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R
Read from November 08 to 12, 2010

WOW!! The only word that comes to mind is WOW!! I LOVED THIS BOOK!! I typically give a book 5 stars if I loved it, not based on the writing, the author etc. I base my ratings on I felt reading the book, but there are not enough stars for this book!! This may be a YA, but what a moving story of love and overcoming who we think need people to believe we are! I said before that I love the premise of this book which is that we are so much more than the persona we show the outside world. I can't praise this book enough, if you want a new twist on star crossed lovers this book is definitely for you, with a HEA and everything!!
18 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect Chemistry.

11/09/2010 page 65
18.0% "I am already loving these characters so much!! I love the premise that we are so much more than what people see on the outside!!" 23 comments
11/10/2010 page 179
50.0% ""We're actors in our lives, pretendin' to be who we want people to think we are"" 18 comments
11/11/2010 page 283
79.0% 7 comments
show 1 hidden update…

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R You'll Love this book Holly! It will definitely be worth the wait :)

Holly I am so glad!! I am chomping at the bit to read it, I am next, someone has it out right now! :)

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Let's hope that person doesn't take his/her time with it, or decides to do a re-read. Lol! Gwad!!! That would be horrifying, haha....as soon as you get it , order the next book too Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2) by Simone Elkeles it's good but not as GOOD as this one. Lol! But the characters all appear again in that book.

message 4: by KC (new) - rated it 5 stars

KC LOVE this one! I think you'll love this one too.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Yaaaay Holly!!! Don't forget to update,or I'm gonna keeping bugging you until you give some intel whether you like it or not. LOLZ!

Enjoy Reading it =)

Holly LMAO... Of course lady, I would never leave you hanging! I haven't started it yet, I will tonight and let you know how far I get!! I am so looking forward to this!

Rach~The Highlander luverrr YOu no this has been floating around for ages...i just cant get passed the YA .. i no i wil lbe dissapointed :(

Holly Cause it'll be missing all the hot monkey sex, Rach??

message 9: by KC (new) - rated it 5 stars

KC Rach wrote: "YOu no this has been floating around for ages...i just cant get passed the YA .. i no i wil lbe dissapointed :("

Yeah, I suppose that if you're not into YA reads, then it might not be your cup of tea. That said, if you're a fan of ROMANCE, then this might do nicely (without the sex - although this one does have the sexual tension and a sex scene, though not explicit). Personally, I thought it was terrific, but then again, I'm a fan of Romance, whether it be Erotic, Historical, Paranormal, Contemporary, or YA.

Holly Yeah, I really love both Kasey, sometimes I need to just read a sweet romantic story and others times I want something steamy and dirty *wink*! I was just teasing Rach!!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Lolz! Well said Kasey! I'm a fan of all types of Genres, but if a person loves to read a specific type book than most likely they won't love it as much as we did. I agree with Holly. I LOVE my smokin hot scenes but I like to mix up my reading.Even if I run into something I didn't like, at least I tried it and moved on!

BTW Holly get your tush moving Asap! Hahaha..=P I'm with ya the whole way.

message 12: by KC (last edited Nov 08, 2010 02:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

KC Holly, *said in my best Whoopi Goldberg voice - from Ghost* You in danger girl. IN DANGER OF LOVING THIS ONE!

And yeah, we all like a little (or A LOT) o' dirrrty in our reads (ME, ME, ME!!!), but all sex aside, I love it when a story makes me swoon. This one did.

Holly I agree Kasey! I love a great love story, but I also like smokin' hot, dirty sex book!! I try to mix it up or I burn out on one genre or another!!

Btw Elena, thanks so much for recommending this one, I'm loving it! Pals you're such and awesome friend!!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Awwww...You're so welcome Holly! I love your smilies,haha...Cute! BIG HUG LOLZ!

Holly You got me hooked on 'em girlfriend!

message 16: by KC (new) - rated it 5 stars

KC I KNEW YOU'D LOVE IT!

Holly I really did and I'm so bummed it's over, waiting for the next one from the library!

Aestas Book Blog Your review made me want to read this. Downloading now :)

Holly I really hope you love it! I loved it so much it made my favorite shelf!! :)

Aestas Book Blog I just got it! I have to finish the last 2 IAD books but hopefully it'll be one of the ones I read after :)

Rebecca Montemurro Holly, if you liked this book check out Teenage Dirtbag. I just published it and it's similar, with each chapter written by one main character than the other. Hope you like it. It's on Kindle as an ebook. I can always send you a free copy!