Celine's Reviews > Rogue

Rogue by Rachel Vincent

May 07, 13

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, werewolves-shifters, to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rogue.

01/28/2012 page 37
9.0% "Hmm, I'm not terrible annoyed by the heroine yet. It's a good sign" 3 comments
05/07/2013 marked as: to-read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia She annoyed me sooooooooo much--more so in this book than the first one. Mostly, I felt like her "independence" looked a lot like selfishness. I'll pick up the series again eventually though. Interested to hear what you think.

message 2: by Celine (new) - added it

Celine Even more than the first one? You are scaring me Alicia! I've only read the first 50 pages so far, and she's doing okay.. I'm not sure how the rest of the book will go.

message 3: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Let me qualify that (in an attempt to scare you less): I read the first two books back-to-back, so it's quite possible that the annoyance I felt was more of a build-up and should not be blamed entirely on just this book. It was the combined annoyance of Faythe in both books!

Did that help at all?

message 4: by AH (new) - rated it 3 stars

AH She is annoying in this one, but you need to realize that the entire series is in a very short period of time. Faythe in book 1 is very different from Faythe in book 6. Books 4,5, and 6 are awesome roller coaster rides.

message 5: by Celine (new) - added it

Celine Hmm, that does help Alicia (: I had to take a big break after book 1. The fresh start helps quite a bit.

I'm looking forward to arrive at the awesome book 4, AH. Heard so many great things about it LOL.