Kathleen's Reviews > Entice Me at Twilight

Entice Me at Twilight by Shayla Black

Oct 29, 2010

Read from October 26 to 28, 2010

A big 4 1/2 stars for me. I REALLY liked this book, it was a good addition to a fabulous series. Shayla takes you on an adventure with Witch's, Wizard's and really evil bad guy's where love conquers all. I love all the characters in this series. The imagination Shayla uses on them is fantastic. The heat was very good in the love scenes but I wish there would have been one or two more, LOL! The thing I liked least about this book was it took the heroine a bit too long to totally trust and let the hero into her heart. I understand she had her issue's but after a while it just got on my nerves. By the ending that was all solved, H&H are together and happy and the next Doomsday book is all set up to go. I sincerely hope that I do not have to wait a whole year for the next full length book in this series to come out. If I had my way, Shayla would not write any other series. I'd lock her in a room and command her to write until this series is finished. Rest assured I will be continuing this series. It looks like Lucan and Anka are finally gonna get their story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entice Me at Twilight.

10/26/2010 page 1
0.0% "I waited a year for this one and am VERY excited to finally have it to read."

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Iagree...lets get the keys!

Kathleen Stephanie wrote: "Iagree...lets get the keys!"

I thought Embrace Me At Dawn was coming out 2/1/2011, I just checked it out at Shayla's web site and it say's January 2012, No, No, No! That's too far off, well over a year from the release date of this book.

I'll meet you at her house with the lock OK, Stephanie? We won't let her out until she finishes this series. I don't care about any other series lol, well maybe I do because I do plan on reading Surrender to Me come March but still The Doomsday Brethren is my favorite series of Shayla's to date and I don't want to wait until 2012.

Shayla, if you see this post, please don't make us wait.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

My problem is I keep getting to the end of series and then having to wait for the next book and I am terrified I am going to forget (I think I have upwards of 20 series on the go at present....I need to make a bookshelf just for unfinished series and then send emails to the authors daily until they get with the program and finish them darn it (of course that would seriously cut into my reading time LOL)

Jayeeta Chatterjee Believe me I am in the same condition now...I fell in love with this series....thank god I had started reading it in 2012...so completed reading all the books within 1 or 2 months...nd now I feel like crying coz it has been two years nd the next novel is not even announced....I just can't take it...I really want to know where is EMMA & whats the secret SHOCK is hiding that only ANKA knows...even I joined the FACEBOOK GROUP to get updates bt they only post new storyline..... I am dying here...can I also join in your plan???