Steve Lowe's Reviews > Muscle Memory

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: nbas, bizarro
Read in March, 1978

28 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Muscle Memory.

Comments (showing 1-15)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Kevin Wallis Steve, I really would like to leave a review, but I can't figure out how the f*@% to do it on this site.

Kevin

Michael Your glowing recommendation of this book has caused me to read it, Steve. I hope the filth isn't too much for my fragile irises; they sting whenever I see swear words.

Jasmine bestiality!!!! I'm so excited.

message 12: by Steve (new) - added it

Steve Lowe Michael wrote: "Your glowing recommendation of this book has caused me to read it, Steve. I hope the filth isn't too much for my fragile irises; they sting whenever I see swear words."

I'm expecting a chastising from Bill Cosby any day now.

message 11: by Steve (new) - added it

Steve Lowe Jasmine wrote: "bestiality!!!! I'm so excited."

No sheep were harmed in the writing of this book. And no, it is NOT autobiographical. I swear it's not.

message 10: by Jasmine (last edited Dec 03, 2010 12:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jasmine but did the sheep enjoy it?

I understand not autobiographical, wish fulfillment.

message 9: by Steve (new) - added it

Steve Lowe Um... I guess you'd have to ask the sheep. She won't take my calls anymore.

Kelly H. (Maybedog) I can only assume you're joking and are imitating the bizarro genre. It's so ridiculous! :) Kirk Cameron, the born-again right-wing religious zealot write this? lol :)

message 7: by Steve (new) - added it

Steve Lowe Nah, Kirk didn't really write this. Look at my picture, I'm MUCH better looking than Kirk. And I've been on the cover of TIGER BEAT more times than him, too.

Jasmine Steve wrote: "I'm MUCH better looking than Kirk. "

Truf

Tiziana Can't wait to get my copy of it!

message 4: by Brad (new) - rated it 1 star

Brad Terryshaw THIS IS ALL LIES! BALD FACED SLANDEROUS LIES! STOP FALLING FOR THIS SMUT PEDDLER'S UNTRUTHS!

Thalan Hicks How Lowe can you go?

message 2: by Brad (new) - rated it 1 star

Brad Terryshaw Apparently, Hades is the ultimate destination, and they're all bound for it in a handbasket.

NumberLord Only three stars? Clearly you didn't read it.
I believe standard protocol here calls for rubber bullets.