Joy's Reviews > Sarah's Seduction

2711937
Oct 25, 2010

bookshelves: ebooks, erotic-fiction, lora-leigh
Read from October 24 to 25, 2010

I liked this better than the first, and some say this is the best in the August men, but I have yet to read the others. It took me a long time to read this after reading "Marly's Choice".

Brock was a definite improvement from Cade (who was such an ass). Lora Leigh excellently wrote how devoted he is to Sarah and explained in this story what really happened all those years ago, that left the brothers broken.

I liked how they justified their need, it's still puzzling to some and of course not natural - but like Marly said, the August brothers are anything but. Sarah is very stubborn when it comes to submitting to Brock's dominance or possessive/protective streak, and I liked the times she wanted to be independent after her divorce, every time she doesn't let Brock stay the night; but the threat was lurking and it's targeting her to hurt Brock.

In this story, I felt the love they had for each other and I can safely say, while there's 95% sex in this book, there's still room for romance. Brock was very sweet, he really waited for Sarah, gave her time to think, and knew when to push her to accept her dark desires.

I'm intrigued with Sam's story so I'll read it next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sarah's Seduction.