Victoria's Reviews > The Iron King

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Oct 27, 10

bookshelves: loved, sexy-males-we-all-love, intense
Read in October, 2010

Thanks To My Dear Friend For Recommending This To Me.

My friend kept bugging me to read it and so I did. I was reluctant about it though. I honestly wasn't looking forward to reading it because half the books she offers me aren't really good, (No Offense, Marcela) but this one just blew me away!

I loved it!!!!!! It sorta dragged at first because the whole time I was just like, "When does Ash come in?????", which was the main reason I kept reading it, because:

1) I love romance in some novels, and all the juicy parts in a novel
and
2) My friend wouldn't stop scolding me about it when I lied to her that I wouldn't have time to finish it. It didn't exactly drag I just longed to read something that has something to do with the most handsome prince in the Unseelie Court (if that makes sense). And so I forced myself to keep reading it, thinking that it'll get better. And thankfully it did! I just loved it, and so I'm now reading the second book to this. Sorry for such a short review, since I really wasn't planning on writing a really long one. But I'm really glad I read this book!!! Julie did a really good job at writing this. I thank her for a very vivid imagination.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron King.