Rianne~'s Reviews > The Hidden

The Hidden by Jessica Verday

Oct 23, 2010

bookshelves: the-absolute-best
Read from September 14 to 17, 2011

I cant wait for this book to come out. The Hallow and The Haunted were probally two of my favorite books ever.The characters are all so real and they are great story's so im beting The Hidden will be great to.

-----------------------------------------------------
oh.my.god! this book could not have been any better!!! Caspian and abbey<3 sooo cute.

I promise you forever, whatever that is. Whatever i can give you. You have it all. All of me

the most romantic thing anyone could ever say. I cant get over how well written the story and the characters were. Abbey's perfume shop...every little detail made me long for what she had, yet cry for what she didnt. I found myself counting down the days till his birthday as the pages passed, and was so happy when it did. I adore this series and everything about it., Thank you, Jessica Verday, for wrighting such beautifull novels .:')

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hidden.

02/02/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hell yeah ;)

message 2: by Rianne~ (new) - added it

Rianne~ lol (:

message 3: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel marked it as to-read

Nina Life of a Bookworm It's best book ever.. on my list is eaven better than Twilight... =)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Everything is better than Twilight. Twilight is a silly sloppy romance that makes me want to gag.

message 6: by Rianne~ (new) - added it

Rianne~ ya i looved these books, i didnt much like twilight :p

message 7: by Jewel (new) - added it

Jewel OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT KNOW IF I CAN WAIT THE REMAING MONTH THOUGH!!! wAIT, WHO AM I KIDDING? I WAITED ALMOST A YEAR FOUR WEEKS WONT KILL ME? OR WILL IT?...

message 8: by Rianne~ (new) - added it

Rianne~ haha i knoow!!! like i dont think there is any book im more excited for right now! :)

Flame I agree with everything you said. I went through all kinds of emotions while I read the book!

message 10: by Fernanda (new) - added it