Trish Doller's Reviews > Something like Normal

Something like Normal by Trish Doller

Sep 30, 13

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: books-i-wrote

I wrote this book so I like it very much. I hope you will, too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something like Normal.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVED THIS BOOK. Is Travis a real guy? Because....halloooooooo

message 2: by Trish (new) - added it

Trish Doller Thanks Stacey and Rachel. And no, Travis is not real. He's based on a number of different real Marines, though.

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog This book was amazing! I had to go and hug my 19 year old son when I finished - and it definitely stayed with me afterwards.

message 4: by Trish (new) - added it

Trish Doller Thank you, Jenny.

Ankita I loved it absolutely... It's one of those books which doesn't make you jumping up and down but leave you at peace, you feel content realising the more important things in life. Thank you for writing such a B-U-tiful story.

message 6: by Trish (new) - added it

Trish Doller Thank you so much! What a lovely thing to say.

Sharon One of the best books I have read in a long time, so beautifully written Trish! Loved this!

message 8: by Trish (new) - added it

Trish Doller Thank you, Sharon. I am so happy to hear that!

Zoraida Haha I love that you rated this. I'd like you to know that I started reading it on the sly at work today. My shift is over and I need to finish it all before I can think of sleeping. LOVE HARPER.

message 10: by Trish (new) - added it

Trish Doller Zoraida wrote: "Haha I love that you rated this. I'd like you to know that I started reading it on the sly at work today. My shift is over and I need to finish it all before I can think of sleeping. LOVE HARPER."

<3 Thank yoU!

Lulufrances Loved this!! Thanks for liking my review :) also - you were born in Germany?! Whereabout?

message 12: by Trish (new) - added it

Trish Doller Lulufrances wrote: "Loved this!! Thanks for liking my review :) also - you were born in Germany?! Whereabout?"

I was born in Berlin. My mother was a civilian teacher for the USAF and my father was a Berlin police officer!

sofia A second book about after the war!