Prangon's Reviews > Icing on the Cake

Oct 23, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: m-m-romance, somewhat-erotic, lgbt
Read on October 23, 2010

Jeff is carrier driven stressful and controlling before he meets Ollie. Ollie likes to have control in the bedroom and his tats leather clads piercing and handcuffs in bed sure screams like it.

As we start up our story Jeff starts to loss some of his uprightiness to the baker.

50 something pages. Hawt steamy scenes without a serious plot bunny, I wouldn’t mind reading something like that at 4 in the morning. *I hope I am not the only one who read at 4 a.m*

I loved the part that author didn’t make her characters declare their undying love for each other by the end of the book. They were practical about the situation and wanting a relationship with each other.

I had hard time connecting with the Jeff. He seemed too upright for his own good, but I guess that was needed for the story to grow and to get Ollie into Jeff’s pants.

Ollie - don’t judge a book by its cover, and I mean it one hundred percent when its Ollie. Bald tats pierce, never seen any baker looking like that. And yet he was the one pursuing their relation.

It was mostly fluffy nothing extreme.

So I’ll recommend this before bed when you want to get your freak on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Icing on the Cake.

10/23/2010