Dina Begum's Reviews > The Forest of Hands and Teeth

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Dec 05, 10

Read from October 29 to 30, 2010

If you’re a zombie lover, please don’t read this review. I suggest you buy this book instead. Although I can’t think of any reason why would anyone want to read horrid and hopeless stories.

There are no moral values in this story, just the threatening undeads and a selfish girl who I think doesn’t deserve the two men who love her dearly. At first I thought the writher was metaphorically talking about the ‘Unconsecrated’. Oh how I wish I’d stopped at those first chapters – but she lured me with the mysterious secrets of the cathedral and the nuns. I had no choice but to continue reading. By the time I realize that the ‘Unconsecrated’ were indeed a kind of undead entity which offer nothing but horror and devastation, it was too late.

Those who, like me, read for pleasure and prefer more cheerful adventures but still want to read this book, I suggest you borrow it first. I don’t want you to end up like me – in need of clearing my head from those morbid imaginations of a world full of this godforsaken ‘Unconsecrated’.

You have been warned.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

10/29/2010 page 264