Tori's Reviews > Whisper Falls

Whisper Falls by Toni Blake

May 09, 2011

bookshelves: favorites-of-2011
Read in January, 2011

Whisper Falls is the third and latest installment of Toni Blake's Destiny series.
In this story we meet Lucky Romo, Mike Romo’s little brother who has been missing for 16 years. The rumors say he joined a motorcycle club and delved in illegal activities, and many wondered if he was even still alive. For reasons the book will reveal, Lucky has no choice but to return to his old hometown and face the life he left behind. He buys a small house where he set up his custom motorcycle painting business, which happens to be next door to super cute, nice girl Tessa Sheridan.
Lucky is a biker complete with long hair and tattoos that hide a really nice, sensitive good guy. He hasn’t been involved in the motorcycle club for many years now, but you can’t tell that by looking at him. When he encounters Tess, he finds himself oddly attracted to her despite her being so different from the biker chicks he usually meets. Their neighborly friendship builds and they have a few fun, hot encounters while they get to know one another.
The story centers on Lucky’s mysterious dark past, the issues that caused him to leave home at 18, and the reason he must now return. Lucky has a heavy and dark back-story, but there were also plenty of lighter moments between Lucky and Tess that keep it balanced and entertaining. We also find out that Tess is dealing with Crohns disease, which despite her reluctance Lucky helps her to deal with.

Overall, the story was an emotional roller coaster ride with sizzling chemistry between Lucky and Tes! Tess was the Yin to Lucky's Yang. I enjoyed the fast pace, the characters were real and interesting and the chemistry was explosive. I highly recommend it to fans of hot contemporary romances. I am eagerly awaiting the next book in this series which I believe is supposed to finally shed some light on the mystery of the missing Romo sister!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whisper Falls.

Vicki Great review; I just got this one today :)

Tori Awesome! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.