Nina's Reviews > Tweet Heart

Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick

Jan 07, 2011

Tweet Heart is the first book that I read that was full of tweets, emails and blogs and I adored every second of it. This book is going to be reread very soon.

The characters where awesome. Yes, indeed, awesome. The one that stood out for me was Bennett. He is just so hilarious and his tweets are ridicules funny. If he was a real person, oh how I wished he was, his blog would be the first I read in the morning going to college. You heard me right. I would get up before six and read his entry.
All of the characters felt real to me, and they could easily be friends of mine.

The plot is predicable, but that doesn’t mean it’s boring, quite the opposite. I wanted to know everything that happened in their lives and even with me knowing for about 99% the outcome it still got me hooked.

Tweet Heart is such an unique way to tell a story and I hope that Elizabeth Rudnick will write some more of these fun high school stories. It’s perfect reading material during a train ride. Travel a lot or love quick easy reads? Get it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tweet Heart.