Jamie - Nitty Gritty Reviews's Reviews > Talk Dirty to Me

Talk Dirty to Me by Ginny Glass

Oct 21, 10

bookshelves: e-books, erotica
Read in October, 2010

I recently joined netgalley and I found this e-book on there and thought that it sounded really interesting. So naturally I put in a request to read and review it. I'm really happy that my request was approved!

Now the premise of this story I thought was really interesting. Nora, who works at the university in her hometown, drops her notes and a tape full of interviews that she's using to write her dissertation on female sexuality. Jarod who is another professor at the university, who happens to have a major crush on Nora, picks them up. This is where things get interesting....Jarod finds Nora's phone number in the faculty directory and takes on his alter ego "James". Now Jarod/James find flaws in Nora's research and so he calls her up. Thus beginning a beautiful phone sex relationship. Oh, but things get even more troublesome when Jarod and Nora start dating. Jarod wants to come clean but if afraid to. And when Nora finds out that Jarod is actually "James" oh boy!

I really thought that characters were very like able and real as well. The confusion on the part of both characters was a great addition to the story. Ok, so this is a pretty hot story but I think that besides the phone sex and the sex sex the love story itself was very well executed as well. I guess the only reason I wasn't able to give it 5/5 was I thought that there were a few moments of cheesiness. Just enough to know this book from a 5/5 to a 4/5.

Overall, I really liked this story and I will be checking out more books by these authors. I recommend this story to anyone who is looking for a hot little read full of humor and romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Talk Dirty to Me.