Laurie's Reviews > Spirit Storm

Spirit Storm by E.J. Stevens

Feb 24, 11

bookshelves: adventure, contemporary, fiction, ghosts, romance, shapeshifter, paranormal, teen, young-adult, witches, werewolves
Read from February 07 to 08, 2011 — I own a copy

Yuki is back in the eagerly awaited Spirit Guide series. With great friends surrounding and supporting her, Yuki still has to deal with snide putdowns from some snooty highschool classmates, but she manages stay true to her own unique self even under duress. I enjoyed her attire choices in the first book and once again found myself grinning and mentally picturing her get-ups in this book. Her clothing accessories, while odd, make perfect sense, once she explains.

This is another “feel-good” read that is masterfully told, with witty, often humorous, dialogues and action scenes. I do have some concerns about possible repercussions from, what I consider to be a brilliantly executed though ill-advised venture, on the wrong side of the law, and against a powerful sect, but I am pretty sure my concerns will be addressed in the next installment of Spirit Guide adventures that should be released later this year. Again, this fabulous adventure should appeal not only to young adults but to anyone who likes characters with grit and charisma who strive always to overcome adversity – characters that will touch your heart and gladden your soul.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spirit Storm.