Alton Verwayne's Reviews > The Calvin and Hobbes Lazy Sunday Book

The Calvin and Hobbes Lazy Sunday Book by Bill Watterson

M 50x66
Oct 25, 10

Read in October, 2010

I think Calvin & Hobbes is one of the funniest books I ever read in my life because instead of a boring old book it actually relate the to a life of a regular home boy that has a big imagination with his favorate stuffed toy.A librarian would be a kind of person would like it because it realy would make you put it in a library.I love Calvin & Hobbes becaues of the action.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Calvin and Hobbes Lazy Sunday Book.

message 1: by Marla (new)

Marla Well I agree with you that a librarian would love it, but I think it's because we love works of great imagination and Calvin practically lives in his imagination! He is always drifting off in his mind as a dinosaur or space explorer and we get to explore with him. I love his new descriptor- "regular homeboy." You're right! He's just your average exuberant six-year old. Doesn't it make you wish you were six again?!

message 2: by Morgan (new) - added it

Morgan i loved this book it was funny how stupid calvin act delibritly acts it kept me intrested the whole time